Sunday, June 7, 2009

Well, Quite...

Aww...

I promised you a month of blogging, but I wussed out half-way.

What's that? Real life took a priority?

You better believe it.

In the last month, I have gone through so much SHIT you would not believe. Most of it, only a select few of you will learn, but, for everyone, I wish to stress that it has been a VERY STRESSFUL month.

A starts with an angry, anti-everyone rant? It better be pretty awesome, otherwise I will totally NEVER READ IT AGAIN out of latenet agression, and latent homosexuality. Hey. You're pretty cute. Whatcha doin' tonight?

hathatwaslamelet'snotfocusonitandmoveon...

Ah, firstly, a quiz I stole from Orla, aka Glitterandmoredoom, aka this girl:

How do you dot your i's?With dots.

You were expecting love-hearts, but I'm just not that person.

Do you get the trick in the song If You Seek Amy by Britney Spears?
Yes.

For the record - parents who let their children listen to Britney Spears are deplorable, and should be shot.

Who was the last person you sat with at a resturaunt?
My AWESOME girlfriend, her parent, and her grandmother.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching "Letterman".

What happened at 10:00 AM?
Heading off to the city to see my girlfriend! YAY!

Last time you saw your blood dad?
About 11 hours ago...

Say your last ex runs up to you and hugs you, what do you do?
Give her a hug, and ask how she's been.

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Possibly my mother...

Have you ever taken someone back after they hurt you?
No, and I don't think I would...

Are you happy with your life at the moment?
Ah...yes.

Are you jealous of your siblings?
Of that little bugger? Never!

Have you kissed anyone this past week?
Yes, and I love her!

Who was the first person you talked to today?
My mother.

Is your hair longer than your shoulders?
Um...yes...

Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
Probably.

Do you crack your knuckles?
Sometimes...

How much money did you spend today?
13.70.

What will you be doing tomorrow?
Seeing my girlfriend!

Did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
No. Anytime I spend with my girlfriend is incredible.

What is the first thing you did this morning?
Woke up...several times...

Do you miss someone?
Yes.

Do you sometimes watch the news?
Yes, often. But it depresses me...

Are you currently feeling the need to tell someone something?
Every moment...

What color was the last pill you took?
White. I think it was a Panadol. Or was it? =P

Do you like hugs?
I fraking LOVE hugs!

Are you a loud person?
HELL YES! THIS IS MY LOUD VOICE!

Are you cold, warm or just right at the moment?
Just right ^-^

Are you mad/frustrated at anyone right now?
Nope, pretty content, actually.

Hmmm...

Content is rare...

Why did you last cry?
Frustration.

Do you get distracted easily?
...

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I hope not.

If you can't sleep at night, what thought is keeping you awake?
My thinking.

Is there something you wanna let go of?
Yes, but what it is, I won't say...

Your current relationship status?
Taken, because I'm totally in love, and she loves me back...

How many cats do you have?
One. Potentially. It's Schroedinger's...

That was a nerd joke.

If you got it, PLEASE comment.

Are you thinking of someone right now?
Always.

Are you currently frustrated with a boy or girl?
No.

Do long distance relationships work?
According to HIMYM, it's a lie teenager's tell each other to get laid, but I'd like to think it could work...

Are you slowly drifting away from someone close?
I don't know...

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Cold.



Actuallly, that seems enough for now, although I will slide in some cross promotion for my psuedo blog, www.questforglobaldomination.wordpress.com. Did you see it? It was subtle.

I wish "Sarcastica" was a font"...

Au Revoir,
Nick.

0 comments: